I woke up in the morning, and did my personal development session with Tony Robbins! Yep, the great Tony! But of course, I'm in my room, I am watching his Five Steps to Take Control of Your Life Now session. And I figured, I could also share this.
Below is the summary of what he said:
- Capture - get it and put it in one place. Keep it out of your head. Write it down, put it in your iPhone, iPad, scribble it on your notebook or notepad.
- Create an RPM Plan (Results-focused, Purpose-driven and Massive Action Plan)
- What do I really want? (Result) Measure. What is the outcome?
- Why do I want it? (Purpose) Why for me and why for the team? What is the BIG why? Activity without purpose is the drain to your life. Drain to your wealth. Drain to your lifestyle.
- What do I need to do? (Massive Action Plan)
- Resolve your musts. Which ones are the MUSTs?
- Minimum/Maximum Times. Estimate the time you need to complete it. At a minimum time and maximum time to do it.
- Leverage - different from delegation. Work WITH someone else.
Life doesn't happen to you, it happens for you. It's your responsibility to know how it happens to you.
If you want to listen to actual video, it's here.